Saturday, August 12, 2017

Chloe Ayling Kidnapping Statement

PROD-AGP_MDM_080817CHLOE_019JPG.jpg






Please note:  Media reported that this statement has been translated from Italian to English.



To understand the events I need to make clear a shoot was arranged in Paris.
I don't remember the exact day but I am certain it was at the time of terror attack in Paris.
The appointment (booking details) was that i would arrive and leave after one night.
It was arranged by my agent Phil Green way in advance as usual.
But the details were shared only a few day before, specifically that i needed to do a shoot for a motorbike advert.
The flight was paid for by the client who had paid the cost of the shoot to my agent.
My share was about £600 which I had received before leaving London.
The hotel was also paid for by the client, I think directly.
In Paris, I didn't need to pay for anything. I arrived in the morning by plane and came by taxi to Hotel Madeline in the Fifth Arrondissement.
The taxi had been booked by the people who had arranged the shoot.
They were waiting at the airport with a sign with my name.
After checking in, I walked around the area.
The shoot was fixed for the next morning.



The next morning I was having breakfast when the hotel put through a call from someone called Andre, the photographer, who said the shoot was cancelled.
He said there had been a theft and they had stolen the equipment.
I don't know where it was supposed to be because they were going to send a car to collect me.
I returned to London without doing the shoot.
Returning to the airport that afternoon, my mistake, I didn't take the car that had been booked for me.
Once I got to the airport I had to phone Andre and get him to pay the taxi.
Forty-five minutes later he arrived in a taxi.
It was the first time I'd seen him.
He's the same person who I came with today to the British consulate in the circumstances which I am about to get to.

PROD-British-model-kidnapped-and-held-captive-in-Italy.jpg
Polish-born Lukasz Herbam, 30, from the West Midlands, took her to the British consulate


Andre paid for my taxi. I took the plane and came home and carried on with my work as a model.
I usually do various shoots, sometimes going abroad four times a month, recently to Dubai.
Andre spoke to me only in English. Sometime after this the same photographer made a fresh appointment to be in Milan, which he said was a safer city.
There was no date fixed because he had to buy the equipment stolen in Paris.
Also, this time the payment for the shoot was the same as the last.
The date of my shoot was in Milan on July 11 which was sent to my email address (redacted) while I was in Dubai for work in May.
The only phone contact I had with Andre was that time in Paris.
The meeting place was told to me only a few days before leaving London.
I left alone from Gatwick on July 10, landing in Milan, and took a taxi to the hotel.
I paid for the taxi (myself) because I had already received the money.

PROD-AGP_MDM_080817CHLOE_028JPG.jpg
She was held inside a bag in the boot of a car after being injected with a drug(Image: Daily Mirror)
ayling.jpg
She woke up in a pink body stocking

I went to my room in the hotel which had been paid for in advance.
I told my mother and agent I had arrived. I had no contact with Andre.
I spent part of the time in hotel and some time shopping. I had lunch and dinner on my own.
In the evening I stayed in my room. I only went to the gym in the hotel.
The next morning after breakfast at 8.15am I had reception call a taxi to take me to the appointment at 9am with Andre.
I took my luggage (with me) because I was not returning to the hotel.
I had the address where the shoot was going to be and also the number for Andre.
The directions I received from him were to get to the location and, if he was not there, I should go inside anyway.
When I arrived I had difficulty finding the studio, so I phoned Andre.
The man who answered said his name was Daniel and that Andre would arrive soon, but that I should go in anyway because Daniel was waiting inside.

She was only freed after kidnappers discovered she was a young mum of one(Image: Chloe Ayling / Instagram)
ayling.jpg
Chloe claimed she was held by members of the Black Death who wanted to auction her as a sex slave

The studio was in a one or two floor building and I don't remember if it had a name or sign outside.
I remember there were two glass doors with dull aluminium covers. I found the door ajar, so I went in.
I don't remember anything about the room except that on my right there was a panel obstructing the view from outside.
So, I went toward the door and there was a sign saying 'Studio'.

Statement entry by detectives - At 1.40pm the witness (Miss Ayling) said her statement could put her in danger and that the people who kidnapped her had threatened her if she talked to the police. She said that (they) had told her "neither you or your family must speak derogatively about the Black Death". Interview suspended to allow her to recover emotionally.

Miss Ayling's statement then continues:
Back to July 11, I had my phone in one hand and suitcase in other.
The door to the studio was closed and before I entered person from behind put a hand on my neck and one on my mouth stopping me from screaming.
Both hands had black gloves.

She claims the kidnappers advertised her for £270,000 on the Dark Web(Image: Chloe Ayling / Instagram)

A second person, who also came from behind, (came round to) face me.
The second man had a balaclava on, so I could only see his eyes through two holes and his mouth.
He was of normal height, athletic build, muscular and he also wore black gloves.
He was dressed in dark clothes. His clothes meant you could not see his arms.
The man behind me continued to restrain me, forcing me to lift my face (up), while the one in front gave me an injection in my right arm.
I don't know how he got to my arm because I wearing a long sleeve leather jacket.
I felt like I didn't have enough air because the man holding me from behind was stopping me from breahing.
The didn't say anything or talk among themselves.
While being attacked I dropped what I was holding on the floor.
When they injected me, my arm was uncovered. Maybe they had taken off my jacket, but I don't remember.

She claimed she earned the trust of her kidnappers but feared for her life

The attack happened in front of the door of the studio, in a narrow stretch of corridor.
In the circumstances, I lost lucidity. I don't know whether as a result of lack of air or the injection.
Then I lost consciousness, because when I came around I was only wearing my Chenille pink body and the socks I am wearing now.
I realised I was in the boot of a car. Someone had taken off my jacket, my jeans - which were light coloured with dark marks - and my Adidas shoes.
The total number of people who participated in harming me up until this morning when I came to the consulate is five.
From when I was kidnapped to when I was freed today i have only seen the faces of two people.
One of these is the guy who came to the consulate this morning, and who in the first instance, I did not identify as one of those responsible in front of consulate (staff) and the police.
Under those circumstances, I told those present, that once i had become free I stopped a passerby to use their phone to call the only person I knew in Italy and whose number I knew (off) by heart.
I provided this version of events only out of fear of revenge.

She claims she was held for six days on the first floor of an apartment

The man who was with me at the consulate - after my kidnapping at the studio and after two men took me to an apartment by car - was the only one who held me prisoner for entire duration of my kidnapping, who watched over me, stopped me from going out or escaping, threatening me that they would kill me if I did so.
From the moment I was kidnapped and held in the flat, the man who today took me to the consulate took off my handcuffs and the tape from my mouth, leaving just the handcuffs (attached to) my ankles which held me to a bedside table preventing me from moving freely or (any) possibility of escaping.
The place where they held me was an apartment with two rooms. I was forced to stay on the floor of one in a sleeping bag.
As I said, when I regained consciousness, I got the impression of being in the boot of a car.
I realised someone had put cuffs on my wrists and ankles. On my mouth there was tape.

She said she shared a bed with one of her kidnappers but nothing sexual happened

They had put me in a bag closed with a zip. There was only a little hole allowing me to breathe.
I tried to open the hole. The boot was the kind where you have access from the front of the car but there is a cover (which) when closed stops you from seeing (its) contents from (the) outside.
(While) trying to open the bag, I put my hands outside the bag making the cover move and attracting (the) attention of (the) kidnappers.
The car stopped, two people got out and opened the boot.
I briefly saw the face of one of them, the driver. I didn't see the face of the second person.
The driver is not the man who brought me to the consulate.
They forced me to put my hands (inside) the bag and closed it. Neither spoke to me.
After this first stop, we carried on for 45 minutes, when we stopped for a second time because of my crying and moving (around) in the back.

ayling.jpg
An advert for Chloe said to list terms and conditions - including her vital statistics 34DD-25-35

One of the men wearing a balaclava got out of the car and gave me some water to drink from a plastic bottle straight into my mouth.
He took the handcuffs off and tried to put them behind my back which I objected to.
He said If I didn't agree I would get a second injection.
The threat scared me and I agreed to be cuffed. When he closed the cover he put a suitcase on top. (There was) a tiny hole in the bag so I could see the partly opened suitcase was empty.
After travelling for another 45 minutes, we stopped again, because I was crying out and was stressed. I don't know if they spoke much because the radio was on full volume.
During the third stop, a man got inside the boot and crouched (down) in there with me. He had his face uncovered.
He reassured me. He spoke good English. This was not the same person who came with me to the consulate.
He was about 40-years-old, much taller than me, pale skinned, thin. He had brown hair and dark eyes with features which could be Polish. My mother is Polish so I recognise the features.
We travelled for a short time, when we stopped again and they took off the handcuffs from behind my back at my insistence, but (were) telling me they would have to go back on once we arrived at (our) destination.
After another 30 minutes the car stopped. They put on my cuffs and put tape on my mouth forcing me to stay inside the bag, took me out of the boot and carried me to entrance of a building with two floors.
Here they threw me out of the bag, and took off the cuffs which were on my feet, and took me inside an apartment which was on the upper floor.
The man who got into the boot did not wear gloves. The car was navy blue and long, probably a station wagon.
After they threw me out of the bag, I found myself dressed only in a pink body, knickers and grey socks.
The two men, the one that was with me in the boot and the driver, took the cuffs off my feet to allow me to walk and go up the stairs.
The driver still wore a balaclava, while the other one didn't.

Chloe Ayling says she earnt the trust of her kidnappers - one of whom she claims fought for her freedom(Image: Chloe Ayling / Instagram)

I didn't see the house well when I arrived because I was inside a bag and I only got out when I was at the entrance, but I saw it yesterday when at about 6.00pm they let me out for the first time.
I saw the building this morning before we left but it was still dark.
It was a two floor building, white, with a door on two wooden posts, with a small garden at the front with a bit of grass and paving.
There is a wooden bench to the right of the entrance looking at the building from (the) outside and a little window that was always closed.
The property has a low fence about 70cm (high) without a gate, just a gap.
To reach the house you have to walk along a bit of grass and some stone slabs.
There is a balcony on the first floor, (made of) iron I think, with two wooden doors.
This property was only inhabited by the people who kidnapped me.

Model Chloe Ayling was allegedly told she'd be killed if she talked about what happened(Image: Daily Mirror)

Next to the building, on the left, was a small wooden building, like a barn. We were in a rural area on top of hill and yesterday, when I was allowed (out) onto the balcony for the first time, I saw forests and mountains quite nearby.
When we left the property this morning, we were on a rough road for about seven minutes, going downhill.
Going back to the 10th of July, the man who was with me in the boot accompanied me on the order of the other man, the driver, upstairs to the bathroom.
When they took the handcuffs off my hands, I still had the tape on my mouth. I had the impression that the driver was the one in charge, (as) the other man was nicer to me.
When I came out of the bathroom, they put the handcuffs back on and a new stretch of tape on my mouth.
Then they took me to a room where there was a chest of draws on the right and a single bed on the left.
It was (now) about 2pm, they made me sit on the floor on top of a blue sleeping bag.

She recognised a Polish connection, she said, as her mother is Polish(Image: Daily Mirror)

The two men attached both the cuffs on my hands and (my) feet to the legs of the chest of drawers, totally immobilising me.
The two men spoke in a language I don't know and left me alone in the room.
After a few minutes the man with the uncovered face came and sat next to me on the floor and said to me in English 'That they had spoken to their boss on the phone who was furious that they had taken the wrong person'.
He explained to me that the boss, after Paris, had written an email saying that I should not be taken and that they had misunderstood it to mean (that) I should be taken.
I shouldn't have been taken because the boss had seen my Instagram where there are photos showing I am a mother with a small child, and this is against the rules of the organisation.
This was Black Death.

Chloe claims she was handcuffed for the first couple of days of her imprisonment

(Over the coming) days they led me to believe the organisation has 20 hierarchical levels and that my kidnappers were on the lowest level.
And the organisation carried out crimes for payment from drugs to murder operating on the Dark Web.

Detectives then asked: "How many other people where involved in your kidnap?'
Her statement continues:

Apart from the first three, there was also a fourth person who used the nickname Andre who is the guy who accompanied me today to the consulate.
During my imprisonment the kidnappers referred to each other (by) using two letters.
The guy who came with me today is called MD. Here is a business card MD gave me which has an email address which I was supposed to contact to get information, which I personally had to give to mass media to publicise Black Death kidnapped girls are sold from prices starting at $300,000.
But to tempt them to pay they ask for a sum (roughly) similar to $75,000.

(Image: JIM BENNETT)

MD, who said he was level 12 while the others were level 1 or 2, was the de facto boss and angry with the others because they had kidnapped a mother.
MD arrived at the place after a couple of hours and, although he was against my kidnap, (he) explained that (my) imprisonment would not end because the organisation had (already) published two photos of me on the Dark Web which were taken while I was unconscious.
He showed me them a few days later on a Black Death website. In one of the photos you can see a flyer of the organisation with contact details and also the link to my Instagram page.
The photos verified that I was in the hands of the organisation and some users had already expressed interest in the sale, although they noted I was a mum.
MD was always in the apartment, day and night. Sometimes he went outside because the signal was not very good.
As soon as he arrived he took the handcuffs off and the tape off my mouth, leaving my feet attached to the chest of drawers.
MD slept in the other room, while from the second night (onwards) he took the cuffs off my feet, assuring me that sooner or later I would be freed, so (I) had no need to (try to) escape.

Chloe Ayling, 20, was travelling to Italy for the first time(Image: JIM BENNETT)

From that moment (onwards) I always slept in his room, sharing his double bed, and he was the only person who stayed with me.
I didn't see the others again. MD never molested me sexually, or asked for sexual favours, because Black Death prohibited or severely punished members who touched kidnapped girls.
MD let me move around the apartment freely but always (only) on the first floor, preventing me from going outside.
Yesterday he allowed me to go (out) onto the balcony and (he) assured me that he was personally trying to have me freed and that he had contacted my modelling agency to pay a $300,000 ransom.
MD asked me to provide three names of people I know who could provide the ransom money which I did.
While imprisoned I was able to wash, to have a shower. Every day, MD gave me clean underwear and a T-shirt.
Even though he offered me something to eat every day, the food was not packaged and I didn't want to eat anything until Friday because I was worried and didn't trust what he gave me to eat.
On Friday evening he gave me chocolate, and I was dying of hunger, so I ate it.
I had drunk water in sealed bottles which I trusted.

She was told she would have to pay $50,000 within a month of being set free(Image: JIM BENNETT)

On Saturday and Sunday, having by then created a trusting relationship with MD, I finally accepted a plate of meat and vegetables which he gave me.
Over these days, apart from the day of the kidnap, it was only us two in the house. I never went outside because he prohibited it.
MD yesterday told me that I would soon be freed, as he had paid $250,000 of the sale, while the rest, $50,000, I would have to pay back within a month of (being given) my freedom.
If this didn't happen, I risked death.
Yesterday he showed me an email which confirmed what he had said, saying that this email had also been sent to me.
He told me that my freedom would come with four precise conditions set out in a letter from Black Death.
Once I had gone back to UK, I must ask for case to be dropped and not to respond to any questions or provide information of any kind.
Neither me or my family could speak badly of Black Death.
'You and your family must promote the organisation through interviews.'
The payment of $50,000 must be paid within a month by online payment.
If any of the conditions were not met, I risked death because they would trace me at any moment.
MD set the alarm for 4am and he said he would take me in a (Bollore) Bluecar (a popular Italian make of electric car) to the consulate and leave me 15 minutes away to avoid being seen or filmed on CCTV.
He said he would call me a taxi which would take me to consulate. He would abandon the car and go away.
Before we went out, he gave me the clothes I am wearing now and the trainers he bought me yesterday.
He said he had changed his mind and would personally take me to the consulate and present himself as my friend.
We went to the consulate by car without stopping and arrived before it opened at 7am.
We went to have breakfast in a bar near the consulate and waited for it to open. We went in at 9.20am.
I remember on Saturday or Sunday he showed me a Polish ID document, which he said was false but that he used to rent the photo studios.
He said he had logistical bases all over Europe.
I was afraid for my life, especially when I was in the car and when I saw (the) empty suitcase.
Right after I was kidnapped, I seriously feared they would kill me.
Even now I fear for my life, especially in light of the conditions explained to me by MD about Black Death, because I have told you these things and because MD says the organisation has 10,000 members.

38 comments:

Tania Cadogan said...

After this first stop, we carried on for 45 minutes, when we stopped for a second time because of my crying and moving (around) in the back.

After travelling for another 45 minutes, we stopped again, because I was crying out and was stressed.

We travelled for a short time, when we stopped again and they took off the handcuffs from behind my back at my insistence, but (were) telling me they would have to go back on once we arrived at (our) destination.

During the third stop, a man got inside the boot and crouched (down) in there with me
Wouldn't the expected be "next to me" rather than "with me"?

there was also a fourth person who used the nickname Andre who is the guy who accompanied me today to the consulate.
Guy seems to infer friendship why not use man?

In other statements she explains away semen on the bed as him releasing his sexual frustrations whilst she was in another room, not knowing how they injected her to them removing her jacket.
Arm became wrist

I never went outside because he prohibited it. except apparently when they went shopping and were seen in a cafe laughing and joking.

There are a lot of changes to her story, many to explain discrepancies or witness statements

John Mc Gowan said...

Don't you just love Pronouns, Tania.

General P. Malaise said...

it seems like a cheezy screenplay. there is little fear shown at the point of abduction where the fear would be expected to be all consuming. as Tania pointed out the pronouns are also not expected.

such an organized crime syndicate with special rules to live by. yet they didn't know she had a child and spending a sizable amount of money to fly her around.

I would be interested to see how she was going to make money on this. was she banking of kidnap insurance/a family member paying a ransom?

she does not mention her daughter other than to say she had one and that is why the kidnappers were going to stand by their pirate code and let her go. yeah that is expected. NOT !

what is expected is her worrying about what would happen to her daughter without a mother. that isn't in the language just fear added later in the story about herself. this is about her.

John Mc Gowan said...

When are the Body Language "Experts" (Eyes for lies et al) going to chime in, or as usual, steer clear till after the fact, truth or otherwise.

Trigger said...

"who accompanied me to the consulate"

This sounds like she was comfortable or secure with "Andre", not frightened for her life or anxious to flee.

Trigger said...

"He reassured me"

I find this statement to be odd considering that she was being kidnapped coupled with injected with drugs, put in a bag, and transported in the boot of a car.

If she were drugged, she would have fuzzy memories of the event.

She "knew" he was Polish even though he spoke good English? as her mother was Polish? Who compares a kidnapper(s) with their mother?

deception indicated

Lars Bak said...

The statement is far too contaminated to analyse.

John Mc Gowan said...

Lars Bak said...

"The statement is far too contaminated to analyse."

Hi

Could you elaborate please, i'm intrigued

Thanks

Peregrine said...

"They had put me in a bag closed with a zip. There was only a little hole allowing me to breathe.

I tried to open the hole. The boot was the kind where you have access from the front of the car but there is a cover (which) when closed stops you from seeing (its) contents from (the) outside.

(While) trying to open the bag, I put my hands outside the bag making the cover move and attracting (the) attention of (the) kidnappers.

The car stopped, two people got out and opened the boot.

I briefly saw the face of one of them, the driver. I didn't see the face of the second person.

The driver is not the man who brought me to the consulate."

Wait, what??? She's in a bag but could tell which face belonged to the driver? She must have skipped the part where he/she introduced them self, LOL, story telling.

Statement Analysis Blog said...

John,

Re: Contamination

If a statement is identified as contaminated (generally by interviews prior to the statement), we ask analysts to set it aside and not analyze.

However, in Advanced Analysis, analysts are taught to first recognize signals of contamination, and can, with restraint, analyze it by both recognizing specific sensitivity indicators and discounted or disregarding them, while closely focusing upon pyscho-linguistic profile. Specifically: the priority.

Content will emerge, but "close analysis" is a risk. Advanced Analysis will work in general terms should signals of contamination be identified. It takes a lot of exposure to contamination for the analyst to have success in just recognizing it because of the subtle impact it can have. In some, it is obvious, but in others, it is not so much.

It takes much restraint .

Often, as is the case with complexity, team analysis helps.



Peter

John Mc Gowan said...

Thanks, Peter

it seems like a minefield the untrained (myself) should tread carefully, if not at all.
The complexities and facets SA has never ceases to amaze me.

~~"Sits" back with anticipation~~

Anonymous said...

if potus condemns one racist faction then he should add blackLIESmatter also

Statement Analysis Blog said...

Yes, it is why the advice is given, "set it aside."

I use an almost comical statement as an example: in training: An eye witness to a car jacking.

The statement reads as if the subject was involved in a prostitution related crime.

He had a discussion with the police officer about local crime just prior to writing his witness statement.

It was contaminated by this interview.

The training begins easily enough, which is essential for foundation building, but increases in complexity and challenge as time goes by.

I see a marvelous "threshold" crossing at about the 2 year mark of formal training. I liken it to a 6 year degree because the analyst is studying one specialty and all related study is just that: related to analysis, often in human nature.

They become specialists.

Peter

Body language analyst here said...

When she lies (in TV interviews)she bends her elbows,touches her head

Ann said...

I couldn't finish reading the whole thing,it set me off after reading a big portion - it sounded 'fake',placing over much detail on everything and a lot of what I had read sounded 'story telling' in certain parts.

I believe her,but the 'way' she's trying to portray it sounds like Alice wondering in the streets of London/France and now she pulls down her underpants to reveal a pink body suit (lol sorry couldn't help it XD).


Ann

John Mc Gowan said...

Body language analyst here said...

"When she lies (in TV interviews)she bends her elbows,touches her head"

Hi

could you provide a clip please with context, and if possible, her baseline.

Thanks

Statement Analysis Blog said...

Black Lives Matter is a racist anti-police movement that began upon deception. It was founded on the lie that police are secretly racist and are killing blacks.

This should be viewed against the statistics that show:

blacks kill blacks; specifically: black males kill black males.

black criminals are not following gun laws and leaving only law abiding citizens unarmed.

More than 70% are born into homes without fathers. This is a recipe for violence and poverty. Politicians exploit it for their own advantage, but it is a distinct disadvantage to black communities.


The White Nationalists movement is a specific racist movement based upon racial distinction.

Antifa is a distinct fascist anarchist movement with funding from Soros, that commits acts of violence in attempting to silence anyone that disagrees with them.

The above facts are why no Ivy League professor debates Ben Shapiro.

They rail against him, but will not debate him. It is why they inspire millennials to use violence to stop him from speaking. Shapiro uses facts which contradicts the emotional appeals of both college professors and politicians.

BLM is racist. White Nationalists are racist. Antifa is an equal opportunity violent tyrant.

Strike one,

strike two,

strike three.

Peter

John Mc Gowan said...

This is really annoying. In the 55 second clip we get introduced to her make a "prepared" doorstep statement and only hear a few seconds from it.

U.K. model: I understand doubts, but kidnap story is true

LONDON -- A British model who was allegedly abducted in Italy has said she understands why people may doubt her story, but insists she was "terrified" and certain she would die during the ordeal.

Chloe Ayling says she was lured to Milan for a fake photo shoot, then drugged, stuffed into a suitcase and held at a rural house by criminals who threatened to auction her on the dark web.

In an interview with the Mail on Sunday, 20-year-old Ayling said "I was terrified beyond words. ... I thought, 'I'm not going to get out of here alive.'"

Ayling was freed after six days when a captor took her to the British consulate. Italian police have arrested a 30-year-old Polish man, Lukasz Herba.

Explaining why she did not try to escape -- and even went shopping with her captor -- Ayling said she was told she would be killed by a criminal syndicate called Black Death if she tried to flee.

On a website, the group purports to sell weapons and drugs, arrange murders and conduct human trafficking. Police say they have not determined whether the organization is real, and many cyber-experts are skeptical about its claims.

Then we have this

Ayling told the newspaper it was "hurtful" that some people doubted her story.

Yet she is not quoted as saying it. Was she using the language of the reporter and or others.

"I understand why people have questions," she said. "People need to understand that everything I did was so I could survive. I was in a crazy situation and I was terrified every minute.

why would she leave room for this.

"I know the truth, the police know the truth and it will all come out at the trial," she was quoted as saying.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/british-model-chloe-ayling-kidnap-story-true-understands-doubts/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=40962948

Journalism, Pftt

Ann said...

If she's telling the 'Truth',she wouldn't care so much. One would be annoyed but push through even more and not let other pp'ls words 'bother' them. It makes me think of 'rape claims' - he told me to blah blah blah and do blah blah blah and WE did this etc.


To me if she's focusing on ppl not believing her,it's because ppl are not believing her fairy tail story. And she sure liked to mention doors a lot,even 5 times,yet couldn't see much but she could see doors,panel blocking her view of outside,the 'drivers' face etc.

Also if she 'understood' doubts,then she should have just acknowledged them and press on she is 'telling' the truth.

Ann

John Mc Gowan said...

Sherri Papini and Hannah Anderson spring to mind. The latter was a tragic outcome.

Lars Bak said...

@ John mcgowan

An Italian investigator has interviewed her through an interpreter and she has answered him through the interpreter. He has written her answers down and left out the questions; if it is not the journalist who translated the rapport to English who has left them out so that they could make the headline “…in her own words”. We also don't know if the journalist - or whoever is the translator - has made errors as was the case with the Kardashian statement at some crusial points.

The whole statement is clearly answers to questions. I think no one could make a statement like this in a FEP – lots of peculiar jumps:

“The taxi had been booked by the people who had arranged the shoot.
They were waiting at the airport with a sign with my name.
After checking in, I walked around the area.
The shoot was fixed for the next morning.”

I see nothing but answers to questions here and we can’t tell to what extent she is parroting (if to any). Therefore we must also let go of a lot of sensitivity indicators. For instance:

“There was no date fixed because he had to buy the equipment stolen in Paris.” We don’t know if she was asked “why”: “How come the date was not fixed?”

“I took my luggage (with me) because I was not returning to the hotel.” We don’t know if she was asked “why”: “How come you took your luggage with you to a photo shoot?” (and who put in the “with me”?)

One thing that puzzles me, though, is her use of “we” (and thereafter going back to them/I). She might have introduced that herself, I think.

Akula said...

HobNob already got it but all I could hear in my head was the nursery rhyme:

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none,
And this little piggy cried "we we we" all the way home.

It seems like an awful lot of cooperation (We) between the kidnappers and the alleged victim from her linguistic viewpoint.

Ann said...

I'd say this is no use until it's clear about the 'missing' questions. Like a mine field,anyone can 'step' on the wrong indicator/trap. Maybe this is why to me,the amount I had read 'seemed' fake-alike.


Ann

Tania Cadogan said...

Ooh i do John, i do. :)

Tania Cadogan said...

She has also done tv interviews and media interviews and her story makes subtle (sometimes blantant) changes with explanations for evidence found (the semen stains of the bed as an example.
I wonder if female DNA of a similar nature was tested for or found?

Anonymous said...

Would you please analyze this remarkable open letter written by the father of a man who marched in Charlottesville this weekend?
http://www.twincities.com/2017/08/14/fargo-father-writes-letter-disavowing-son-who-marched-in-charlottesville/

Tania Cadogan said...

Off topic.

Scott Peterson claims that multiple people saw his wife Laci after she reportedly went missing in a new interview from San Quentin State Prison, where he is currently sitting on death row.

It is the first time Scott has spoken publicly about the case since 2004, when he was convicted of first-degree murder for the death of Laci as well as second-degree murder for the death of Conner Peterson, his unborn son.

'I wasn't the last one to see Laci that day. There were so many witnesses that saw her walking in the neighborhood after I left,' Scott says in the interview, which was conducted over the phone from his California prison this past June by his sister-in-law Janey.

That claim is supported by over 11 witnesses, who say they spotted Laci out walking her dog after the mother-to-be, 27, reportedly went missing on Christmas Eve back in 2002.

This interview, never-before-heard eyewitness testimony and new bombshell claims about the relationship between Scott and his mistress Amber Frey will all be featured in the new A&E docuseries 'The Murder of Laci Peterson,' premiering Tuesday night at 9pm on the network.

Prosecutors successfully argued that Laci was killed some time between the evening of December 23 and the following morning during Scott's murder trial.

The eyewitnesses tell a much different story however, including Mike Chiavetta who claims to have seen Laci's dog walking around the neighborhood on Christmas Eve - after Scott had left for the office.

'After I had talked to the police man and given my statement that I had seen the dog in the park nothing was followed up,' says Chiavetta.

'There was over 11 witnesses who saw Laci that day, this is all while Scott is at the office and on his computer, so he's innocent,' argues Janey, who has been Scott's staunchest defender from the start.

Conner's body was discovered first, almost four months later when it washed up on the shoreline just north of Berkley in April of the following year.

There was a nylon rope around the fetus' neck and a large cut on the body.

One day later, Laci's body washed ashore a mile away with tape wrapped around her torso.

Both bodies were too decomposed to determine cause of death, which created a big hurdle given the lack of forensic evidence in the case.

'There was no biological evidence, no forensic evidence, that pointed to the guilt of Scott Peterson whatsoever,' argues a member of Scott's legal team.

Scott goes even further, stating: 'The police failed to find my family.'

It was three days after the discovery of his late wife's body that Scott was arrested by police, who picked him up in a parking lot where he claimed to be meeting his father and half-brother John - who is Janey's husband - for a round of golf.

At the time he was in possession of multiple cell phones, $15,000 in cash, 200 sleeping pills, his brother John's ID, a dagger and a gun.

Scott, who was 30 at the time, also had a map to the workplace of his mistress and approximately 10 Viagra tablets.

In his interview, Scott talks about Amber for the first time and explains why he continued to speak with her after his wife was reported missing.

'The overriding reason throughout it all was she starts giving media interview, there is no more search for Laci and Conner,' says Scott.

'I'd just seen what happened to the search for Chandra levy. There was no more search for her.'

He then adds: 'Every hour I could buy to keep the search going is all solved if I bring Laci and Conner home.'


Tania Cadogan said...

Amber would eventually prove to be perhaps the most crucial witness in the case, providing the prosecution with their motive when she publicly announced that Scott had never told her that was married during their affair.

The trial began in the summer of 2004 and Scott was sentenced to death by lethal injection in March of the following year.

An appeal of that decision was filed by his legal counsel soon after and is still pending after over a decade.

Scott recalls the moment he heard the verdict being read to Janey, saying: 'It was just like this amazing, horrible, physical reaction that I had. I couldn’t feel my feet on the floor. I couldn’t feel the chair I was sitting in. My vision was even a little blurry.'

He goes on to state: ''And I just had this weird sensation that I was falling forward — and forward and down and there was going to be no end to this falling forward and down, like there was no floor to land on.

'I, I was staggered by it. I had no idea it was coming.'

The only forensic evidence that was found by police was a single strand of hair in a pair of pliers on his boat, which Scott had been on in the hours before he returned home to report his wife missing to police.

Witnesses claimed however that he spoke of his wife in the past tense and questioned his jovial and joking nature during the proceedings, where hecould often be seen smiling and joking with his team.

Scott's decision to dye his hair blond in the weeks before his wife's body was found also perplexed many, who questioned how bereaved he really was for the missing woman.

The defense argued however that Laci's death was likely connected to a burglary that occurred across the street from the house she shared with Scott.

'There's an appeals process that's ongoing, so his case is under appeal,' the documentary's executive producer John Marks told ABC News.

'So it felt like a moment, I think, for him, and for his lawyer to step up and ... say something about the case.'

He later added: 'I think when you listen to the witnesses who say they saw Laci in the park, I think that will be really ... that will be kind of a surprise.'

The six part docuseries premieres Tuesday on A&E.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4789538/Laci-Peterson-seen-went-missing-claims-Scott.html


What is missing from this?

'It was just like this amazing, horrible, physical reaction that I had. I couldn’t feel my feet on the floor. I couldn’t feel the chair I was sitting in. My vision was even a little blurry.'
He goes on to state: ''And I just had this weird sensation that I was falling forward — and forward and down and there was going to be no end to this falling forward and down, like there was no floor to land on.
'I, I was staggered by it. I had no idea it was coming.'


The verdict was wrong. I didn't kill my wife and unborn child.
An innocent person would be protesting their innocence.
As it stands it reads as though he really thought he had gotten away with the perfect murder and couldn't believe it when the jury found him guilty

General P. Malaise said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Would you please analyze this remarkable open letter written by the father of a man who marched in Charlottesville this weekend?
http://www.twincities.com/2017/08/14/fargo-father-writes-letter-disavowing-son-who-marched-in-charlottesville/

what specifically are you looking for? what is you question? analyze the letter for what?

since you didn't post the sons quotes there is only one side of a family dispute.

Anonymous said...

What are retarded Antifa protesting? What is retard KKK protesting? I saw the most ridiculous clip of Black lady with no shirt on at Charlottesville and a white lady screaming at each other about whether she should be wearing a shirt, other women joined in and violence almost broke out...meaning a couple black guys standing around acting calm and collected with no opinion on the matter and not caring. So it's women bashing women over women's lib and whites bashing whites over whites and black race...so freakin stupid.

Statement Analysis Blog said...

I have a first language English statement to post.

It will be interesting to see the differences.

Body language analyst said...

When a liar is scared,they bend there elbow,and touch there head for comfort.

CptKD said...

Is THAT 'All' you can provide us?
Certainly, there IS more to ALL of THIS!
THIS Woman & Her 'BENDING' - To 'Bond' with Her 'Other' BODY Parts!
I mean . . .
She's BEEN 'All over the place'!
She's BEEN from 'The Bag ✓ In the Boot -> From the Boot ∆ To the Bedside BUREAU ¥ The BUREAU Out to The BALCONY =
Then, The BALCONY Onto The BED ~
&
At Long Last, The 'BLACK-DEATH' BRUTES,
Brought her to
The BRITISH EMBASSY¡! £ 🇬🇧

Within ALL OF THAT - There MUST be more, that you can possibly SHARE with us, no?
Definitely 'More' than an:

'Her Elbow bending to touch her head' ...
*Signals that*
•• She's LYING ••

CptKD said...

I agree with you, Ann!
I had trouble with THIS!
&
Felt like I was being 'Snaffued' & Forced into BELIEVING a 'Tale' that should have began with . .

"It started out, like every other 'NORMAL' & ORDINARY Day ... Until, blaaah - blaaah - blaaah "

Unknown said...

Ben Shapiro is a smart young man and I really wish more people would listen to him.

Peter, if you haven't listened to his talks on the "transgender community" you'd totally love it.

Unknown said...

Oh and Colin flahertty is a really good listen/watch as well when it comes to the black community

His book "don't make the blacks kids angry" is amazing.

Statement Analysis Blog said...

I reference Shapiro in the upcoming article on understanding the language of Donald Trump.

I've heard him on trans-gender, race, crime, etc. I encourage analysts to listen to him.

He is young. As he matures, he may have a future in politics where reason is preferred. I'd like to see him spend some time in history. He does not have many weak points but even with history, time is needed in understanding human nature.

I note that as far as I know, no college professor will dare debate him. They cowardly send out students to shout him down instead. The few that try to debate him end up embarrassed on video.

Sara said...

How about the amount of time she took to bring up the actual kidnapping? Or how thought out the entire script is?

Or the fact she knew there were two bedrooms in the apartment?
Or the fact that in her words, she was taken into the apartment supposedly in a bag with only a hole in it for breathing, yet she was able to see the color of the car and the possible model of the car AFTER she was taken into the apartment "against her will"...

Why is she so concerned with her appearance throughout this event? During the injection, she felt the need to say what she was wearing and how it was supposedly taken off... then in the trunk of the car she felt the need to explain and describe what she was wearing and then she said she was wearing "Adidas" shoes. Who in their right mind would be even thinking about what they were wearing unless they were stripped completely naked?

Also... She slept in a bed with a supposed sex trafficker (yet she was handcuffed to a nightstand the entire time to stop her from escaping lol) and she was able to politely decline his sexual advances...? Nobody sexually assaulted her even though they supposedly wanted to...?? Seriously? A sex trafficker could give a shit less whether the victim wants something or not... they are literally forcing them into a sick life of forced sexual abuse and rape. They see women as objects... "No" would mean NOTHING to them... nor would "maybe after I'm free". They would say "Okay, then in that case I'll take what I want."

Nothing in her story adds up. She wants fame and attention and she got it and will probably continue to get it. She may have went through what she said she did, but if she did I'm assuming she wasn't forced to play any part in any of this.